Waterford will release an automatic software update on April 28, 2017. See what’s in this release in the list below. If you have any questions, our Support Team is always happy to help!
Updates to Note
- Dashboards: The new Waterford Dashboards were released district-by-district over the past month. All schools should now have access to Dashboards in their Waterford Manager. To learn more about the individual dashboards and how to use them, visit the Help Site guide.
- New Activities: This release includes 194 new reading activities for level three. Schools that meet the system requirements for WebGL can get these new activities, which have been improved graphically and instructionally.
- Schools with WebGL activities already enabled will receive these new activities automatically.
- Schools that meet the system requirements, but aren’t yet using new activities should ask their Waterford sales or services representative about enabling new activities.
- Schools that do not meet the system requirements for these new activities will automatically continue with the existing Waterford activities.
- New Import Template: There are new options in the student profile. As a result of this change, customers need to download a new template before they import new students. Administrators can find the new template under the Students tab, “Import Students” in the Waterford Manager.
- This release also includes updates for the Waterford/Clever integration and resolves an issue with the cursor disappearing behind activities.
As always, please contact support if you have questions or need assistance!