This section is updated once at the beginning of every hour. Depending on your class size, it may take several minutes to display the updated information.
Today displays the following information:
- Minutes: the number of minutes your student has spent on Waterford activities for the day
- Calculation Date: the number of minutes since the last update
- Student Score: the student’s score for any objectives completed that day
- Each objective completed will have a separate score listed on the dashboard
- Required Score: the minimum score required for a passing grade
- If the student is at or above the Required Score, the dashboard will display a green circle by this category
- If the student is below the Required Score, the dashboard will display a red circle by this category
- Student Status: the student’s current academic standing
- On Track: the student is projected to reach their level goal by the end of the school year
- Action Taken: teacher has made an adjustment to the student’s goal in order to get back On Track
- Needs Action: the student is not projected to reach their goal by the end of the school year, and the teacher needs to make adjustments to the student’s usage or level goal
- Surpassing Goal: a student with this status is projected to exceed their goal by the end of the goal period
- If your student’s status displays Surpassing Goal, consider raising their Level Goal to a more challenging level.
- Objectives Completed: a list of objectives completed by a student that day
- Because many objectives encompass several activities, your students may not complete an objective every day
Note: If a student has not logged in to their Waterford account that day, their scores will be represented by a dash.