To delete a school, all of the classes and students underneath it must first be moved to other schools or deleted.
Once the school has no classes or students, you simply:
- Login to your Waterford Manager administrator account.
- Click on “Students” and select your district name from the list on the left.
- Select the school from your school list that you would like to delete, and click “Delete.”
- A popup box will ask you to confirm your action. Click “OK” to proceed.
Use the import tool to import all student records at the same time using a properly formatted .csv file. You can find a template in Waterford Manager.
- Log in as an administrator.
- Click Students.
- Select a district in the left-hand menu.
- Click Import Students.
- Click Download the template.
- Click Show file preparation instructions.
- Follow the import instructions in Waterford Manager.
You should receive a welcome email from Waterford. Have this information handy as you set up your account in Waterford Manager.
- Go to manager.waterford.org.
- Log in with the username and password from the welcome email.
- Create your username, password, and security information.
- Log in with your new username and password.
- Read the license agreement.
- If you agree to the terms, select I Accept and click Next.
- Set up students, classes, and schools.
- Set up staff.