Playlists, part of our Classroom Advantage product, allow you to select activities and play them on an interactive whiteboard or projector for whole-class or small-group instruction. Learn more about playlists in the Classroom Advantage Guide.
In addition to your own playlists, Waterford also provides over 1,200 pre-built playlists into the Classroom Advantage system for your use. These playlists cannot be edited or destroyed, and they are automatically downloaded into your account.
Teacher materials include classroom resources like worksheets, printable masters, audio clips, classroom activity ideas, and newsletters.
To find Teacher Materials
- Teacher Materials for Waterford Reading and Waterford Math & Science are currently organized according by Common Core standard. You can use the Level and Standards search filters, but at this time you cannot use keyword search or any other search filters.
- Teacher Materials for SmartStart PreK complement lessons and activities from the SmartStart Teacher Guide and SmartStart Activity Library.
Use the activity search tool to find and preview activities for custom assignments and playlists. Waterford curriculum contains over 7,000 activities. To find exactly what you are looking for, use the tips below.
Use quote marks.
- If you know the name of the activity or lesson, put quotation marks around it in the search bar to limit the search results. Without quotes, the search will look for activities that contain any of the search terms.
Use the filters.
- If your search term brings up too many results, narrow them down with the filters.
- You can also use filters to help you browse the activity library. Click Search with the search bar blank. This will bring up every activity in the selected Program (Math & Science, Reading, or SmartStart PreK). Use the filters to narrow down the results. Search for keywords once you have a better idea of what you’re looking for.
Find keywords from reports and curriculum guides.
- Use resources like skills taught guides, correlation guides, and getting started guides to get a better idea of the content available in the search.
- Student reports show lesson names. Search for these lesson names in quote marks to find relevant activities for your students.