Use this lesson to teach your students how to use a mouse.
Use this lesson to help introduce your students to the number keys.
Follow these steps if you want to open a different school or class walk-up on your device.
- Open Settings on the iPad and tap Waterford Early Learning.
- Slide Require QR Scan to the right (green) position.
- Repeat setup instructions.
Setup only needs to be performed once. After initial setup, the app will open directly to your school or classroom walk-up.
- In the iTunes App Store, find and install Waterford Early Learning.
- Log in to Waterford Manager on your computer.
- In Students, click the green Student App Scan QR Code button for iPad.
This will open a QR code on your screen.
- Return to your iPad and open Waterford Early Learning.
A start screen appears the first time you open the app.
- Point your iPad at the QR code on your computer screen and tap Start.
This will open a QR Code scanner. The QR code will scan automatically.
- Open Waterford Early Learning Student App on your iPad.
When the session ends, the Student Portal returns to the class or school page.
To end a session early, click Back on the browser window.
The student will perform these actions:
- Open the Waterford Early Learning Student App.
- Tap the student’s picture.
- Begin a session.
These steps will be completed by the student.
- Open an internet browser window.
- Click the school or class bookmark.
- Select your class, then student.
- Verify that you clicked the correct student button.
Select a product.