Use this lesson to teach your students how to use a mouse.
Use this lesson to help introduce your students to the number keys.
The navigation bar appears at the bottom of the screen. Buttons only appear as they are needed. Each button has descriptive roll-over audio. Click the image below to enlarge.
Navigation Button Descriptions
- (A) Student’s Name
- (B) Return to Menu: End current activity and return to previous menu (only available in play and practice)
- (C) Movie: View the Traditional Tale like a movie
- (D) Repeat: Hear the last instruction again
- (E) Play Again: Reply the last activity
- (F) Back: Go back one page
- (G) Read: Text on the screen is read out loud
- (H) Go On: Go to the next activity
After a period of inactivity, activities eventually time out. During time out, the Student Portal displays the message “Please ask your teacher for help.”
- After 20 seconds, the activity repeats the instructions.
- After 40 seconds, the activity repeats the instructions again and highlights clickable areas.
- After 60 seconds, the Student App displays the message “Please ask your teacher for help.”
- After 2 minutes of inactivity, the session ends and the Student Portal returns to the class or school screen.