Logging Students In to Waterford Reading Academy
Students can log in to Waterford Reading Academy using their username and password or via a QR code.
Note: Both login options require that you have already set up an account for each student and generated their password and/or QR codes. Click here for information on creating a student account.
Students can log in to Waterford Reading Academy using one of two options: their username and password or a unique QR code.
To log your student in using their username and password:
- Type my.waterford.org into your search bar.
- Enter the username and password set by the school for your student.
- Click Sign In to log your student into their account.
To log your student in using their QR Code:
- Visit my.waterford.org.
- Click the Scan button. A pop-up window will appear.
- Click Allow to give my.waterford.org permission to open your device’s camera.
- Hold the QR code up to your device’s camera to begin scanning.
When the device recognizes the QR code, your student will be redirected to the Waterford Reading Academy homepage.