This Week Dashboard
This Dashboard displays information for each student for the current week. It includes the following information:
- Course: the Waterford course your classroom is studying
- Student Grade: the grade level for your classroom
- Level Key: the student’s learning levels in order by course for Waterford Early Learning: Reading and Waterford Early Learning: SmartStart
- Open All Student Dashboards: access to your entire classroom’s individual dashboards for viewing, printing, or exporting. The information could take up to 10 minutes to load based on classroom size
If you have a larger class, you can let the information generate in the background while viewing other pages, but do not close the report page.
- Status: the student’s current academic standing within the following four categories
If your student’s status displays Surpassing Goal, consider raising their Level Goal to a more challenging level.
- On Track: the student is projected to reach their goal by the end of the goal period
- Action Taken: teacher has made an adjustment to the student’s goal in order to get back On Track
- Needs Action: the student is not projected to reach their goal by the end of the goal period, and the teacher needs to make adjustments to the student’s usage or level goal
- Surpassing Goal: the student is projected to exceed their goal by the end of the goal period
- Minutes: the number of minutes set for the student’s goal and the number of minutes completed (updates within one to two hours)
- Days: the number of days set for the student’s goal and the number of days completed (updates nightly)
- Start Level: the student’s learning level at the beginning of the goal period or since their last placement test (updates within one to two hours)
- Current Level: the student’s current learning level (updates within one to two hours)
- Goal Level: the level a student should reach by the end of the goal period (updates within 1-2 hours)
- Depending on classroom needs, Goal Levels can be manually set for each student or preset for entire grades or classes.
- If a student reaches their Goal Level before the end of the goal period, teachers should consider increasing the goal.
The Start and Current Level columns will also display the percentage a student has completed within their level. If, for example, a student has completed half of the Pre-Reading 2 level, their percentage will be 50%.
- Progress Completed: the percentage of objectives a student has completed towards their Goal Level (updates within one to two hours)
- Objectives Remaining: the number of objectives a student has left to reach their Goal Level (updates within one to two hours)
- Calculation Date: the next date that the student status will refresh (updates on Monday every two weeks)