Adding Activities to an Existing Playlist
If you created a playlist through the Curriculum section, you will need to add activities manually to your playlist after you have created it. To add activities to any existing playlist:
- Log in to your Waterford Manager account.
- Click on the Curriculum tab, then click Search.
- Search for the activity title or subject that you would like to add to the playlist.
- In the search results, click the checkbox next to the activity or activities you want to add to a playlist.
- Click Add to Playlist once you have selected all desired activities.
- In the pop-up window, select the playlist you want to add these activities to.
- Click OK to save your updated playlist.