Printing and Saving Dashboards as PDFs
If you want to make your own copy of any Waterford dashboard, you can save it to your computer as a PDF or print out a hard copy. To access either of these options:
- Log in to Waterford Manager and view the dashboard you would like to print.
- Right click using your mouse.
- Click Print.
This will take you to a window for printing or downloading a Waterford dashboard. From here, you can either save the dashboard as a PDF or, if your computer is connected to a printer, create a print copy.
Saving Waterford Dashboards as PDFs
To save a Waterford dashboard as a PDF:
- Choose Save As PDF, Microsoft Print to PDF, or whichever PDF option displays from the Destination dropdown.
- Click the blue Save button.This will lead you to the Save As window for your computer’s file storage.
- Select the file folder where you would like to save your dashboard and enter your desired file name for your document.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the window.
This will download a Waterford dashboard PDF onto your computer, which you can save for future reference or print as desired.
Printing Waterford Dashboards
To print a Waterford dashboard:
- Select your printer from the Destination dropdown.
- Choose your printer from the Destination tab.
- Click the Print button.