To view a student or classroom dashboard in Waterford Reading Academy, log into your account and click on the Dashboards tab.
All dashboards are filtered by curriculum (Early Reading, Early Math & Science, Curriculet, Assessments, SmartStart) and view (Students or Classroom).
Classroom dashboards are updated every two weeks, and student dashboards are updated weekly.
Classroom dashboards are available for:
- Early Reading
- Early Math and Science
Classroom Dashboards for SmartStart, Early Reading, and Early Math & Science
Classroom dashboards for SmartStart, Early Reading, and Early Math & Science display the following information:
- Percentage of students in each status (Surpassing Goal, On Track, Need Action, or Action Taken)
- Percentage of objectives mastered by class
By clicking on the button above the top right corner of the dashboard, you can End All Sessions or Log Out All Students from Waterford programs.
Individual student dashboards are available for Early Reading, Early Math & Science, and SmartStart.
Student Dashboards for Early Reading, Early Math & Science, and SmartStart
Individual student dashboards for these programs are separated into three sections:
- Summary (Early Reading, Early Math & Science, SmartStart)
- Progress Graph (Early Reading, Early Math & Science)
- Completion and Scores (Early Reading, Early Math & Science)
Usage minutes in this dashboard are coded by color: green for Home and blue for School.
Summary displays the following information for individual students:
- Objectives completed today, this week, and overall
- Minutes spent on Waterford programs today and this week
- Percentage completed towards goal
- Student status (Surpassing Goal, On Track, Need Action, or Action Taken)
By clicking on a student’s status, you can adjust their minutes per day, days per week, or minutes per week if these adjustments are unlocked by your administrator.
Note: If these adjustments are locked and you would like to adjust them, reach out to your administrator for support.
Progress Graph displays a student’s progress through reading or math and science levels by month. It also shows a student’s projected progress for future months within the program year.
Completion and Scores
Completion and Scores displays a student’s Average Score, Objectives Encountered, and Objectives Mastered by the core math or reading skills taught. It also shows a student’s progress within math and science or reading levels.