You can share custom Classroom Advantage playlists with your colleagues so they can use it in their class. To share a playlist:
- Log in to your Waterford Manager account.
- Click on the Curriculum tab, then click Playlists.
You can share multiple playlists at once, if desired.
- Check the box next to any playlist(s) you would like to share.
- Click Export Playlists. This will automatically download an .xml file to your computer.
- Share the .xml file with any colleague who would like to use your custom playlist.
For a colleague to use any Classroom Advantage playlist you share, they must have their own account. They will then need to follow the steps (available in this guide) to import the playlist onto their account.