The Remove Associations tool removes class and student associations to reflect new teacher and student assignments, releases licenses from non-returning students, and resets the school year for reporting purposes.
To reset all associations:
- Log in to Waterford Manager as an administrator.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Click Remove Association, which performs the following actions:
- Increases school year date by one year
- Moves all students to Unassigned Students
- Removes course licenses from all students
- Disassociates teachers with classes
- Deletes all classes
- Sends a notification email to all staff accounts.
- Updates your import file to reflect new class assignments.
From here, you can add school and class information manually or import the information.