Setting Up an Account
After your school or district begins using Waterford courses, you should receive a welcome email from Waterford. To create your account:
- Visit the Waterford login page.
- Log in with the username and password from the welcome email. This will lead you to a page where you can change this information.
- Change your username, password, and security information. Once you’ve saved these changes, you will be redirected back to the login page.
- Log in with your new username and password.
- Read the license agreement.
- If you agree to the terms, select I Accept and click Next.
You will then be able to add teachers, classes, and students.