Changing Days or Minutes Per Week
The Days Per Week and Minutes Per Week buttons allow teachers to select how long and often they would like their class to use Waterford programs each week. Each Waterford course comes set with defaults for these settings, but these can be adjusted in Waterford Manager by a district administrator or, if the setting is unlocked, by a teacher.
To adjust Days or Minutes Per Week:
- Log in to Waterford Manager and select your classroom from the district and school dropdown.
- Select the course for which you’d like to change the days or minutes settings.
- Click on the Days Per Week or Minutes Per Week box, depending on which setting you want to change.
- Type in the number of minutes or days per week you would like your students to spend on the Waterford course.
- Click Save to finalize your new setting(s).