Creating a Custom Assignment
You can assign activities as custom assignments to play at the beginning of a student's session. They are not scored and do not affect the student's regular personalized learning sequence.
To create a custom assignment for your class or individual students:
- Log in to Waterford Manager and visit the Students tab.
- In the left menu, select a class.
- Under the class name, click Courses.
- To add a custom assignment to an entire class, select your class. To add a custom assignment to one or several students, select the student(s) individually.
- Click Custom Assignments.
- Select a course tab.
- Click Add Assignments.
- Enter the activity name or keywords in the search bar. Click Search.
- Click the + button on the right to add an activity as a custom assignment.