Using Class Rotation
Class rotation allows Waterford Manager to skip the Student Portal screen and let the program automatically select a student. To use class rotation:
- Log in to Waterford Manager and go to the Students tab.
- In the menu on the right, select your class.
- In the Student List page, click More.
- Click Rotation.
If the button is gray, class rotation is turned off. The button turns green when it is turned on.
- Launch the Student Portal to begin sessions. The program cycles through every student until each one has had a turn to play a session.
- If a student is unavailable, click Not Me to move to the next student.
If you choose Not Me multiple times in one day for the same student, the manager assumes the student is absent and stops including that student in its rotation for that day.
When a session ends, the program will select the next student and display his or her picture.
Class rotation works best for classrooms where students take turns running sessions during class time.