Applying for Waterford Upstart
You can apply for an upcoming program through the Waterford Upstart website. To apply for Waterford Upstart:
- Log in to your Waterford Upstart account (click here for sign-up information).
- Click Enroll in Upstart.
- Enter your child’s name, birthdate, zip code, and invitation code (if applicable).
- Click Submit. You will then be taken to the Enrollment page, which will display all upcoming programs available in your area.
- Click Apply for the program you would like to enroll your child in. If you are a Utah resident with a preschool-aged child, for example, you could click Apply for the Utah PreK program.
- Enter your child’s information and your household information, and review the participation commitments.
- Click Submit.
Once you have submitted your application, return to the Enrollment tab to check the status of your application, which will be one of the following:
- Waiting for Approval: Your application has been received, and Waterford is reviewing your eligibility.
- Accepted: Your application has been approved for the program. You will receive further information via email on next steps.
Note: You will receive this information via the email address you used to apply for the program.
- Ineligible: Your application has been received, but you or your child is not eligible for this program.
- Waitlisted: Your application has been received, but this program is either full or not yet open. Once the program has opened or additional spaces are available, your application will be reviewed again.
You can also add applications for additional children by clicking the blue Add a Child button and following the same instructions for the Enrollment section.