Uploading or Enrolling Students
Through the Class Manager section, you can add students to a class or group. You can perform this action by uploading or enrolling your students.
Before you can give students a Curriculet assignment, you must first assign them to a class. To assign students by uploading their information:
- Log in to your Curriculet account.
- Click on your name in the top-right corner of the Curriculet homepage.
- Select Classroom Manager from the dropdown bar.
- Click on an active class in your class list or select Add a New Class or Group.
- Select Choose File to upload student information by file.To upload student information into Curriculet, the file must meet the following criteria:
- The file must be a CSV file (character separated value).
- The delimiter must be a comma (,).
- The file must include the following fields (all field names are lowercase):first_name last_name login
- All fields are required for each record.
- The log in field may be a valid email address or a username.
- Click Add Students to confirm the file information.