Creating a Browser Bookmark or Shortcut
Using a bookmark or shortcut allows you to quickly access Waterford Mentor and, if you are a Waterford UPSTART parent, start a session for your child. You can only use a bookmark or shortcut if you are accessing Mentor from a browser.
Creating a Google Chrome Browser Bookmark
Browser bookmarks allow you to access Waterford Mentor easily from Google Chrome. To add a browser bookmark:
- Open Waterford Mentor in Google Chrome and log in to your account.
- Click on the star in the right corner of the address bar.
- Enter a name for your new bookmark (such as “Waterford Mentor”).
- Click Done to save the bookmark in your computer.
This will add the Waterford Mentor home page to your Google Chrome bookmarks bar.
Creating a Desktop Shortcuts
A shortcut is an icon on your computer’s desktop that lets you easily access Waterford Mentor. To add a desktop shortcut:
- Log in to your Waterford Mentor account.
- Drag the icon in the left side of the URL onto your desktop.