Adjusting Classroom Goals
To adjust classroom-level course or goal settings:
- Log in to Waterford Reading Academy and visit the Courses and Goals tab.
- Select Classes from the view bar.
- Choose your class name from the menu.
- Find the name of the course from the dropdown bar where you want to adjust settings.
- Adjust the class session time, goals, and end-of-year target level as needed.
- Choose Save to confirm your settings.
Goals set at a classroom level affect students within that class when the goal is set. If new students are rostered into the classroom, the goal would need to be set for each new student individually.