Adjusting Individual Goals
To customize the course or goal settings for an individual student:
- Log in to Waterford Reading Academy and visit the Courses and Goals tab.
- Select Students from the View bar.
- Find the name of the student from your class list whose settings you would like to adjust.
- Select the dropdown menu for the course they are assigned to where you want to adjust settings.
- Adjust the session time, goals, and end-of-year target level as needed.
- Choose Save to confirm your choices.