Changing Language Settings in Waterford Mentor
Waterford Mentor is available for parents in English, Spanish, or Romanian. To change your language settings:
- Log in to Waterford Mentor.
- Go to the Profile tab.
- Scroll to the language dropdown button.
- Select your desired language.
- Click or tap anywhere else on the page to save your changes.
This will automatically change your account language in the app and desktop browser.
To change language settings in the app:
- Log in to your Waterford Mentor account.
- Tap on the button with three horizontal lines in the top right corner of the home screen.
- Tap on the Settings button.
- Choose the language you would like the app to present in from the Select Language dropdown bar.
If your smartphone's language is set to Spanish or Romanian, the Waterford Mentor app will send out a Push notification asking if you’d like to change your language settings from English to your phone’s set language.