Creating Custom Playlists
You can create custom playlists to arrange Waterford.org activities in an order you prefer. To create a custom playlist:
- Choose the My Playlists view on the Resources & Activities tab.
- Select the blue Create Playlist button. You will be redirected to a new window.
- Add a name and description for the custom playlist.
- Select the + button between the Start and Stop bars to add an activity. A pop-up window will appear.
- Search for the activity that you would like to add to your playlist using the filters and search bar.
- Choose the blue Add button when you have found the activity you would like to include in your custom playlist.
- Use the + buttons above and below any selected activities to add more activities to your custom playlist. Repeat steps 5-7 until you have added all of the activities you would like to include in this playlist.Activities range in time from two to five minutes. Waterford.org suggests a playlist should not exceed ten minutes and contain five or less Digital Activities. You can drag and drop any added activities to change their position in the playlist sequence.
- Add a description if desired. Choose Save once you have finished creating your playlist.
Once you save your playlist, it will automatically appear in your My Playlists list.
You can now assign the playlist to your students or share it with other educators in your district.