Adjusting Courses or Goals for Classrooms, Schools, or Districts
You can create custom course or goal settings on a classroom, school, or district level. To adjust course or goal settings:
- Log in to Waterford Reading Academy and visit the Courses and Goals tab.
- Choose Classes, Schools, or Districts from the view bar.
- Select your class, school, or district name.
- Scroll to the course on the dropdown where you want to adjust settings, then select Goals & Settings.
- Adjust the session time, goals, and end-of-year target level as needed.
- Choose Save to confirm your settings.
For the District and Schools views, you must select the grade level for which you want to change the goals. The changes will be reflected for all students within that grade level.
Goals set at a classroom level affect students within that class when the goal is set. If new students are rostered into the classroom, the goal would need to be set for each new student individually.