Adjusting Individual Courses or Goals
To customize the course or goal settings for an individual student:
- Log in to Waterford Reading Academy and visit the Courses and Goals tab.
- Select Students from the View bar.
- Find the student whose settings you would like to adjust, then select Goals & Settings.
- Select the course where you want to adjust goals on the dropdown bar.
- Adjust the session time, goals, and end-of-year target level as needed.
- Choose Save to confirm your choices.
For information on adjusting Assessments benchmarks, visit Adjusting Benchmark Information.