Signing Up for a Waterford Upstart Account and Logging In
Creating a Waterford Upstart Account
You can create a Waterford account with your email address or associate a new account with your Apple ID or Google account. To create a Waterford Upstart account:
- Visit www.waterford.org/upstart
- Enter your email, phone number, state, and your child’s name and birth year into the application form.
- Choose between one of these three options:
- Associate with your Apple ID
- Associate with your Google account
- Create a Waterford account with a unique username and password
You will be automatically logged in to your new account. You'll receive a confirmation note by email and as an account notification along with a reminder to enroll for an upcoming program.
Logging in to Your Waterford Upstart Account
To log in after having been logged out from your Waterford Upstart account:
- Visit www.upstart.waterford.org.
- Enter your username and password if you created a unique account during the creation process, then select Sign In.
- Follow the Continue with Google or Continue with Apple buttons if you chose either of those alternatives.
You will then be redirected to the Waterford Upstart home page.