Best Practices for Student Device Maintenance
Waterford recommends these device management tips to ensure a smooth experience:
- When launching Waterford activities, clear all other apps and tabs on your device.
- If the activity appears to be running slowly, clear your device’s cache or memory and refresh the activity.
- Use the Teacher Tools Menu to troubleshoot and report any issues after refreshing the activity.
- Keep the guidelines found here in mind when using headphones with any Waterford activities.
- After finishing your session for the day, make sure to close out of the Waterford app if you are using an iPad or close all tabs if you are using a browser.