Understanding the Weekly Scores Report as a Teacher or Administrator
Generating a Weekly Scores Report
To select and view a Weekly Scores report in Waterford Reading Academy:
- Log in to Waterford Reading Academy and visit the Reports tab.
- Choose Classes under view.
- Choose the Curriculum that you would like to view the report for (Early Reading or Early Math & Science).
- Select the class(es) that you would like to view within the report.
- Scroll to Weekly Scores Report from the list of reports and select Open.
The report will now load in the same window for you to view.
Reading a Weekly Scores Report
As a teacher or administrator in Waterford Reading Academy, you can run the Weekly Scores report to view student scores for the past week in one place. This data is refreshed hourly.
This report is available within the Classes view and can be generated for multiple classes at a time by selecting them from the filter list.
The scores shown within this report are broken up by instructional strand. Any scores below 80% are highlighted so you can view where individual students are struggling with a concept. You can take action on a student that is struggling with a strand by visiting the Resources & Activities tab and assigning the student an activity within that strand.
Use the arrows to move between pages and view additional students and classes. The class name for the current page is displayed on the top right of the report.