Preparing for the End of the School Year with Waterford Reading Academy (Teachers)
As the school year wraps up, consider these recommendations to ensure a smooth transition into the new academic year. For help or questions, visit the Getting Started Hub for Teachers or chat with us inside Waterford Reading Academy.
- Print or save the Class Progress report and, if desired, Student Progress reports.
- Other reports to consider saving: Placement, Objective Detail, or Area of Difficulty reports for select students.
If your students are using Waterford at home during the summer, talk with your administrator about when they will prepare classes and students for the new academic year. These processes could disrupt student usage.
Prepare Students for Next Year
Depending on your implementation, a district administrator will:
- update your program’s start and end date
- determine whether your district will reset placement tests
- remove all classroom associations from last year
- roster staff and student accounts within your district
If you have any questions about these steps and which have been chosen for your district, please reach out to your administrator for support.
Once these steps have been completed, you can assign Waterford courses to your classroom or individual students. You can also adjust learning goals like session length, minutes per day, starting level, and end-of-year goal for your entire class or individual students.